Ethics Focus Week - Roundtable Discussion
Oct. 10, 2003
(Symposia and Conferences)
The business school hosted the "Roundtable on Integrity in Financial Reporting," a spirited discussion on ethical issues with a panel of well-known experts, including:
- Frank Brod, vice president and controller, Dow Chemical Co.
- Robert Kueppers, national managing partner of risk, professionalism and regulatory affairs, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Mark McCollum, senior vice president and chief accounting officer, Halliburton
- David Miller, executive director, Center for Faith and Culture, Yale Divinity School
- Charles Nieimeier, member, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Erle Nye, chairman and CEO, TXU Companies
QuickTime (streaming, 300kbps)
QuickTime (streaming, 56kbps)
RealPlayer (streaming, 300kbps)
RealPlayer (streaming, 56kbps)
About QuickTime Files
Some of the clips available for this item make use of Quicktime technology from Apple. This software is free and is available for Windows and Macintosh. For more information, or to download Quicktime, visit http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/. Note: If you encounter problems with a Quicktime stream, set your Quicktime Preferences > Streaming Transport to use HTTP and port 80.
About RealPlayer Files
Some of the clips available for this item make use of RealPlayer from Real, Inc.. This software is free and is available for Windows and Macintosh. For more information, or to download Real Player, visit http://www.real.com/.